Selection Procedure of Huawei -
Huawei latest placement papers 2010,2011,2012,2013,Huawei free solved placement paper, Huawei off and on campus recruitment written test examination procedures and questions with answer,Huawei technical and hr interview questions, Huawei aptitude test, Huawei technical written test, Huawei technical and jaava questions with answers, Huawei managerial round technical round procedures, Huawei previous years solved question papers,Huawei caompny over view -Huawei-Website www.huawei.com, Huawei-HQ Shenzhen, China,Huawei-Industry Telecommunications Equipment Manufacturing, Huawei-Size 110K+ Employees, $27B+ RevenueHuawei-Competitors Cisco Systems, Alcatel-Lucent, ZTE,Huawei CEO-Ren Zhengfei President and CEO
Huawei Latest Selection Procedures of Huawei
1. Written Test
No of Questions: 40
Time Limit: 60 Minutes
a) Aptitude and Reasoning: 20 Questions
1. Find the missing number: 0 6 24 X 120
2. Which is not 'lean year': 1900 2000 1952 1980
3. Find the missing number: J, ?, M, ?, M, J, ?, A, S, O, N, ?
4. There are 27 pearls in a bag. One among them is less in weight. You have been given 2 pan weight machines. In how many trials, you will be able to find the defected one? 4 3 11 13
5. Direct distance between A & B is 200. Direct distance between B & C is 200. Direct distance between C & A?
6. There are 30 socks in a bag. 30% is in blue color. What is the probability to take two blue socks?
7. In a ground, there are two poles in 7 ft & 12 ft respectively. They are 12 ft apart from each other. What is the distance between the edges of two poles?
8. You need to print a document of the area 216 sq cm. Condition is 3 cm margin is to be left at both top & bottom and 2 cm at the sides. What’d be the optimized size of your paper?
9. In a party, every man has his dog with him. There are 22 heads and 72 legs all together. How many men & dogs are there?
b) Technical C or Java (Select 1) : 20 Questions
1. Program to sort the given array.
2. Program to delete element from double linked list.
3. Program to print all possible substrings.
4. Program to find missing elements in sequential array.
5. Program to find all possible combination which sum equal to given element give user.(use array).
6. Program to print
121 - 4
2. Technical Interview
C with Data structures.
* Testing - types of testing.
* Some puzzles.
* Small programs in C.
* They will give some situations and ask to write test cases.
These rounds are very important. If you gone these rounds may be you will in company
3HR or Managerial Round
About your self
Some usual questions only