IBM latest placement papers 2012, Frequently Asked Questions, Placement Question & Answers, General Question & Answers
This page aims to answer all the questions you may have regarding applying for employment with ISL. If after browsing this page you haven't found what you were looking for, see Contact Us for further assistance.
1. What are the work experience criteria for Professionals?
Candidates with more than 18 months of work experience are classified as experienced professionals.
2. How can I find out information about joining ISL as a student / graduate?
For information specific to these methods of entry, please see our Student and Graduate recruitment websites.
3. How can I send my CV to ISL for employment?
Please look at the jobs available on our vacancies tool and follow the instructions for applying to ISL.
4. Who will review my CV?
Your CV will be reviewed by recruitment officers and may then be passed to project managers in the technology area you are applying to.
5. What happens next in the application process?
Depending on the role you have applied for, after your application is reviewed you may be asked to attend an interview.
6. When will I know if I was successful? / What is the timescale involved?
It is difficult to give a definite timescale for reviewing applications as it may vary depending on the type of role that you are applying for. We endeavor to respond to applicants as soon as possible and will contact you via mail and/or phone whatever the outcome of your application.
7. Who is my point of contact?
When your application is received and logged you will receive a confirmation of receipt which gives details of who to contact should the need arise.
8. This page aims to answer all the questions you may have regarding applying for employment with ISL. If after browsing this page you haven't found what you were looking for,
see contacts page for further assistance.