BSNL campus placement paper - Non-technical Questions
The placement paper of BSNL carries some non-technical questions as well. Here are some of the questions that have been asked in the previous years.
Those aspiring to get into BSNL should prepare such questions as well.
1. In which of the following states is shifting cultivation commonly used?
a. Tamil Nadu
c. Jammu and Kashmir
2. On what theme is Picasso’s painting “Guernica” based on?
a. Spanish civil war
b. French revolution
c. Russian revolution
d. American civil war
3. From where was India’s first satellite launched?
a. Cape Kennedy
d. A soviet cosmodrome
4. Who wrote the book titled as “politics”?
c. None of them
5. When did the fall of Bastille happen?
6. State the opposite of Asperity.
7. In which state does Champaran come?
c. Madhya Pradesh
8. Who was the first governor general of Bengal?
a. Lord Ripon
b. Lord Clive
c. Lord Lytton
d. Lord Warren Hastings
9. Where does the southernmost tip in India lie?
c. Kanya Kumari
d. Andaman and Nicobar islands
10. Ascorbic acid is the chemical name for which vitamin?
a. Vitamin B
b. Vitamin A
c. Vitamin C
d. Vitamin D
11.What will be the weight of man on moon if he weighs 60kg on earth?
d. 50 Kg
12.What is the meaning of Zealot?
13. Amongst the following option which is not a name of Lord Ganesha?
e. None of the above
14. Why C.V. Raman was awarded a noble prize?
a. Quantum Theory
c. Optics and spectroscopy
d. Nuclear Physics
15. Which of the following tribes is found in Central Asia?