SQL Server Interview Questions - HCL
SQL Server Interview Questions - HCL (01-3-2012)
1. Write a SQL query to find out the most recently hired employee in each table?
table a: EMP_table
table b: dept_table
2. Explain the two methods by which SQL can be retrieved?
3. Differentiate between a "where" clause and a "having" clause?
4. Write a SQL statement to read data out of a table?
5. Explain different types of joins?
6. What types of index data structures are used in SQL?
7. What is a functional dependency?
8. Can you give some examples of it?