International Business Machines(IBM) - Chennai, August 4, 2015
The entire process contains 3 rounds:
1. Aptitude round.
2. Psychometric round(Work skill assessment).
3. One to one HR.
The first round consist of 18 aptitude questions and for each question is given a time limit of 2.15 min. Difficulty level is moderate. Results were announced 1 hour later. I cleared the first round.
The second round is psychometric round it was new for me. Here you will come across different situations and counter situations. What I suggest is stick on to any one decision.
Even if there is a fair counter decision. This round consist of 100 questions and the time limit is 20 to 30 min. The results were announced and I cleared it.
The round is one to one HR the questions are like:
1. Tell me something about yourself?
2. Your strengths?
- Answer it with a example.
3. Explain your project?
- Please be clear about all flow charts about your project if there is any
4. Difficult situation during your project work?
5. Questions regarding events that I attended?(Mentioned in resume)
6. Colour coding concept for resistors?
7. Difference between C and C++?
These are the questions asked in the last round. Results were announced and I cleared the last round.