HAL - Management trainee GK questions - Hyderabad, November 27, 2012.
Hi all I have attended HAL MT online exam held on 27th november 2013, Here are the GK question that are asked in the exam. Out of 20 I have remembered only 18 questions just have a glance. I didn't remember the options well I am providing correct answers as far as my knowledge.
1. How many Major Mountain Ranges in India ?
2. Uber cup, sudiman cup tournaments are related to.
3. Ophidiophobia means.
Ans: fear of snakes.
4. First fifa world cup won by.
5. Zend Avesta is a holy book of which religion?
6. "my life" autobiography written by.
Ans: bill Clinton.
7. Who discovered oxygen ?
Ans: scheele and preistely.
8. River that passes through budapest.
Ans: Danube river.
9. Northern Lights-Technical name is.
Ans: Aurora borealis.
10. Dickens - magwitch related as.
Ans: abel magwitch is a fictional character from charles dickens novel of the great expectations.
11. Tallinn is a capital city of.
12. Romeo and Juliet related question.
13. Famous painting "sun flower" painted by.
Ans: vincet van gogh.
14. Which of these are associated with cricket stadium or ground.
St. Johns road.
Ans: pavilion end.
15. "moby dick"- is a.
Ans: Novel written by herman melville.
16. "astrocyte cells" are.
Ans: Cells in the brain and spinal cord.
17. State emblem of India taken from -.
Ans: Sarnath lion capital.
18. "living history"- Auto biography written by.
Ans: Hillary rodham clinton.