Tata Consultancy Services Interview Experience - Chennai, March 17 2016
* I would like to share my TCS interview experience. I had TCS written test on March 2, 2016. It had,
 E-mail Writing (10-mins).
 Aptitude (80-mins), 30 Questions, among those LAST 2 were Star questions.
I wrote 22 aptitudes well out of 30 among which 1 from Star question. I have not been typed my mail completely. Even though, I cleared my 1st round of TCS. I got the mail after 2 days that I had (Technical, MR, HR) on 17th march.
* I had an interview at TCS (OMR) Campus. After certificate verification, I was asked to enter the waiting hall. I was waiting over there for 30 mins. I was feeling bit nervous during the entire interview. We got (TR+MR+HR) all three rounds together.
There was a hall in that many tables were put for the interview. Three interviewers conducted the interview for me.
My first Question was,
 What are the effects that you have taken to enter into the TCS?
- I told "I learnt only basics of C & C++" (Since I am an EEE Student).
 He asked to write Armstrong Numbers.
- I wrote and explained it. He tried to confuse me. But, I was clear with that.
 Then asked "Interested subject".
- I told "Electrical machine".
 Then asked about "Losses".
- I told.
 Asked "What are the applications of eddy current?" (asked from my previous answer).
- I told "Eddy Current Braking"
Asked briefly but I was not cent percent sure"
 After seeing my face, He asked "What is your Weakness?".
- I told.
But, he absorbed that I was being Nervous. That's why he asked.
 Asked my circuit skill and then (Showed a table fan) "Write the circuit of fan"?
- I told with some mistakes. He found that and asked. But, I realized and told again perfectly.
. I explained that Double Field Revolving Theory.
 He was tried to confuse me by telling the wrong answer.
- But, I said refused it. Since I was clear with my concepts.
 Then he asked "Do you have any questions For us?".
- I asked about the environment of TCS, what is my role will be in TCS.
After the interview, I was asked to leave.
Finally, I have been received my offer letter on 23rd March. It was the wonderful experience. Because After a lot (maybe more than 20) of companies I got the job offer from TCS.
So, please don't get frustrated with your failures. Try to overcome it. Then you will have the bright future ahead. Now, I am eagerly waiting to know my date of joining!
Thank you all. Meet you in TCS.
All the best.