GENPACT PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 06 MAR 2007 - HYDERABAD
I am Sampath silent member of this group. I am very thankful to Friends madam, Yesterday Genpact Company visited our College (J.N.T.U Hyderabad)
The selection procedure is Written test follwed by GD followed by Technical/HR there are total three rounds.
Written test : There are total of 30 questions in 60 min
1) passage given follwed by 5 questions
2) -----DO----but only 2 ques
3) -----DO----but nly 3 ques
4) Next from 11 th question to 17 are aptitude [in that 3 are on averages,and 2 are in hights and distance, and 2 are age problems]
5) Next from 18 th to 30 are total analytical and logical reasoning prolems only which are not difficult u can do easily.
GD : Our Topic is Brain Drain they gave us more than 10 mins to discuss. what u do is take initiative and whoever got the good score in the test then definitly they grab the ronund easily if they hav communication skills.
Next round is technical/HR there is only one round thay mainly concentrate on the Communication skills.
I think this will give you some hopes on getting the Genpact
Thank you one and all Friends members
ALL THE BEST