Google Campus Selection Procedure Chennai
a)8 b)11 c)10 d)100
Q2) This question is based on the complexity ...
Which one is false for above grammer?
Q3) Some Trees were given & the question is to fine preorder traversal.
Q4) One c++ program,to find output of the program?
Q5) If the mean faliure hour is 10,000 and 20 is the mean repair hour. If the printer is used by 100 customer, then find the availability?
1)80% 2)90% 3)98% 4)99.8% 5)100%
Q6) One question on probability?
Q7) In a singly linked list if there is a pointer S on the first element and pointer L is on the last element. Then which operation will take more time based on the lenght of the list?
1) Adding element at the first.
2) adding element at the end of the list.
3) To exchange the fisrt 2 element.
4) Deleting the element from the end of the list.
ans:2 check it!
3 more question to find the output of the program and some questions are on Data Structures.
some conditions were given and we have to conlude either yes or no?
The Second Section was coding.
1) Write a fucntion to multiply 2 N*N matrix
Write test cases for your code.
2) S contains the set of positive integer. Find the largest number c such that c=a+b where a,b,c are distict number of the set?