BSNL JTO Recruitment Test Paper Pattern Set - 4
BSNL JTO Recruitment Test
Paper Pattern Set - 4
1. Join these sentences meaningfully by choosing the correct alternative from the following :
You can buy a book. You can read it.
2. What is the opposite of Asperity ?
3. The Election Commission functions under-
a) Ministry of Home Affairs
b) Ministry of Law
c) Prime Minister's Secretariat
d) None of these
4. Article 352 of Indian Constitution needs to be revoked in case-
a) President's Rule is to be imposed
b) Emergency is declared
c) Services of a Government servant are to be terminated without any enquiry
d) A political party of national level is to be banned
5. Radio-activity was first discovered by-
b) Madam Curie
6. Ninth Plan in India ranges from-
7. How much electricity does India propose to generate through nuclear power by the year 2000 AD?
a) 5,000 MW
b) 10,000 MW
c) 15,000 MW
d) 20,000 MW
8. In which year did the fall of Bastille take place?
a) 1/10th of total membership
b) 1/6th of total membership
c) 1/4th of total membership
d) 1/5th of total membership
10. How may countries are non-permanent members of the Security Council?
11. The International Date Line is represented by-
a) 1000 meridian
b) 00 meridian
c) 1800 meridian
d) 900 meridian
12. India's first satellite was launched from-
b) Cape Kennedy
d) A Soviet cosmodrome
13. Name the author of the famous book "Politics"-
d) None of them
14. "Guernica" is Picasso's painting on-
a) The Spanish Civil War
b) The American Civil War
c) The French Revolution
d) The Russian Revolution
15. The object of the Supreme Court's Keshvanand Bharati ruling is -
a) To put a limit on Parliament's amendatory powers
b) To give unlimited powers to Parliament to amend the Constitution
c) To give precedence to Directive Principles over Fundamental Rights
d) None of these
16. Which country in July '99 officially announced mastering of indigenously developed neutron bomb technology?
a) N. Korea
17. Shifting cultivation is commonly used in which of the following states?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Jammu and Kashmir