ADOBE PAPER - 16 JUL 2006
Hi Friends !
I am Guru Pradeep M attended Adobe test on 16-07-2006. The test was on Analytical(easy), Quantitative(Easy), C(Easy but most on Data Structures).I Attended The test in Development Domain. Merit-Trac Conducted the test. Actually it was for both Testing & Devp Posn. Testing I dont Know. These are the quesns that was asked on C. Hope this Will help u a Lot.
1) Wap to reverse a linked list and sort the same.
2) Given two integers A & B. Determine how many bits required to convert A to B. Write a function int BitSwapReqd(int A, int B);
3) Write an algorithm to insert a node into sorted linked list. After inserting, the list must be sorted.
4) Without using /,% and * operators. write a function to divide a number by 3. itoa() function is available.
5) Wap to swap two integer pointers.
6) Write a funcn int round (float x) to round off a floating point num to int.
7) write an ALP to find sum of First n natural numbers using the following Instructions
LDA num ; load Accumulator with num
DCR R ; decrement Register R
INR R ; increment Register R
MOV x,y ; move the contents of register y into register x
JZ label ; jump to label if A=0
DJNZ label; Decrement & Jump if A <> 0
you can use B & C registers in addition to A register
8) Prove that a tree is BST. What is height of a tree?
9) Given A, B & C Boolean polynomials. Prove That (A+BC) = (A+B) (A+C)