Accenture is name that of a global management consulting company, which also provides the services like technological and outsourcing services. Accenture also has a good relationship with the international leading companies and the government. It also works with all sizes organizations.The Written test paper is divided into Verbal Ability, Analytical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The number of questions from each of the groups vary from year and year. So, the students have to give equal stress on each and every section. Sometimes negative marking is also there in the paper and candidates are adviced not to attempt those questions on which they are not confident.
Accenture Sample Paper
Section 1 Verbal Ability
direction for qn. 1-3 choose the option which will correctly fill the blank.
1. she has great love and affection _________ her grandmother.
2. but there is more ________ Argentina's red wines than Malbec only.
3. opapue glass is the kind of material____ ___ which you cannot see.
choose the word nearest in meaning
4. 25 paise coins are fast becoming...... obsolete.
5. the omly evidance was a pice of crumpled paper lying in a cornor.
6. his plans started going awry the moment he began his journy to nagaland.
fill in blank with article.
7. the brahmputra rises in the himaliya in _______ Tibet.
d. no article need
8. it is suspect that _______ colleague committed the murder.
d. no article need
9. ________ ice-pick was used for the murder.
d. no article need
10. it was no dout ________ stupidity to admit her into our gang
d. no article need.
Directions for Questions 11-15:Read the passage and answer the questions that follow on the basis of the information provided in the passage.
Microprocessor is an electronic computer Central Processing Unit (CPU) made from miniaturized transistors and other circuit elements on a single semiconductor Integrated Circuit (IC). Before the advent of microprocessors, electronic CPUs were made from individual small-scale Integrated Circuits containing the equivalent of only a few transistors. By integrating the processor onto one or a very few large-scale Integrated Circuit packages (containing the equivalent of thousands or millions of discrete transistors) , the cost of processor power was greatly reduced.
The evolution of microprocessors has been known to follow Moore's Law when it comes to steadily increasing performance over the years. This law suggests that the complexity of an Integrated Circuit with respect to minimum component cost will double in about 18 months. From humble beginnings as the drivers for calculators, the continued increase in power has led to the dominance of microprocessors over every other form of computer; every system from the largest mainframes to the smallest handheld computers now uses a microprocessor at their core. .As with many advances in technology, the microprocessor was an idea wbose time had come. Three projects arguably delivered a complete microprocessor at about the same time: Intel's 4004, Texas Instruments' TMS1000, and Garrett AiResearch's Central Air Data Computer. . A computer-on- a-chip is a variation of a microprocessor, which combines the microprocessor core (CPU), some memory, and I/O (input/output) lines, all on one chip. The proper meaning of microcomputer is a computer using a (number of) microprocessor( s) as its CPU(s), while the concept of the patent is somewhat more similar to a micro controller.
11) Which of the following descriptions would NOT fit a microprocessor?
A) Electronic computer
B) Central Processing Unit
C) Memory disk
D) A single integrated chip circuit.
12) Select the TRUE statement from the following.
A) 11icroprocessors and computers on a chip are variations of each other.
B) Integration of processing power on chips has made processing power cheaper.
C) Before microprocessors, CPUs were not made from individual small scale ICs.
D) A microprocessor circuit only has transistors in it.
13) Which of the following was NOT the first to develop a microprocessor?
C) Texas Instruments
14) According to the passage, which of these is NOT a use of microprocessors?
A) Drivers for calculators
B) Core for large mainframes
C) Advanced mobile phones
D) Used for small handheld computers
15) "A number of microprocessors at its CPU" is an apt description of a:
Section 2 analytical.
out of the 727 members of a club, 600 decide in favour of cricket while 173 decide in favour of cricket and hockey. each member gives his opinion about at least one of the two games.
21. how many of them decide in favour of hockey?
22. how maney of them decide in favour of only hockey?
During a games slow held in a school, 40 students play game 1, 67 plays game 2, 46 played game 3, 8 students played game 1 & 3 games. 26 students played game 1 & 2. 28 students played game 2 & 3. 2 students played all the three games.
23. how maney students played game 1 but not game 2 &3 ?
24. how maney students played game 3 but not game 1 &2 ?
25. how maney students played game 2 but not game 1 &3 ?
direction for q. 26 & 27 .......... .......
bhamsingh and sukhalal contested the assembly election. bhimsingh won the election by 2000 votes,securing 55% of the total votes. 10% of the total voters did not votes.
26. how maney votes were cast in favour of bhimsing?
27. how maney votes were cast in favour of the defeated condidates?
direction for q. 28 to 32.......... .......
1. if the q. can be answer with help of statment I alone
2.if the q. can be answer with help of statment II alone
3. if the q. can be answer with help of statment I & II
4. none of these
28. is x/2 > y/3 ?
I. 3x < 2y
II. 4x > 3y
29. the tax payers are required to pay their taxes before a particular day in a year. the tax authority remind the tax payer to do the need ful within ten days by advertising in the newspapers. can the day by which the tax payers should pay the taxes be determined?
I. the advertisement was published on 24th februrary.
II. the year is not a leap year.
30. is Z odd?
I. y + 3Z is odd.
II. 2y + 7z is odd.
31. how maney hours does it take for a train journey from delhi to allahabad ?
I. it takes 10 hour from delhi to lucknow.
II. it takes 6 hour from lucknow to allahabad.
32. a shopkeeper sells some mangoes on monday. what is the % profit?
I. the cost price = 2/3 of the sale price.
II. selling price of 100 mangoes = Rs. 240
direction for q. 33 to 37.
0 is represented to *
1 is represented to $
33. 601 can be represented as....
34. the value of [lcm (18, 20, 36) / 90] can be represented as
35. 454 can represented as......
36. ($$*$*) pow $* can be.......
37. the value of [ average(64, 74, 104) * 3] can be...
38. pointed to a man , soraj said, " he is the brother of my uncle's daugther". how is the man related to saroj?
39. sita and mona are narain's wives and bindu is mona's step-daughter. how is sita related to bindu?
40. if south-east is called east, north-west`is called west and s0 on, what will north be called ?
direction for q. 41 to 45.
A. all three are same.
B. only 1 & 2 same.
C. only 1 & 3 same.
41. GGGGMMMGG GGGGMMMGGG GGGGMGMGGG
42 7765.878762342 7765.878762342 7765.878762342
43. 5364.1980886 5364.1980786 5364.1979886
44. papanicolaou papanicolaoi papanicolaou
45. skeptic should skeptick should sckeptic should