Computer associates test pattern:
I'm writting the pattern only:
There are 65 questions:
1. 35 questions from reasoning, verbal in which reasoning contaions questions on figure, number series, odd man out from figure, 1 question on calendar, 5 questions on anagram question from english.
2. 5 questions on iq test.
3. 10 questions on reasoning.
4. 15 questions on C language just basic (no need to read for C language believe me and read only for reasoning)
Technical test (20 questions):
You have options from C++ and Java and choose any one of this. It also contains basics. You don't need to read for this also. Basic input /output questions (20 questions)
If you are really despirit to go for ca so prepare well the reasoning part and don't read for the C and C++ questions prepare well for written and interview.
Interview is of 5 to 6 round.
1. Reverse the linklist.
2. Write code of binary search tree.
3. If a string of palindrome is give then write the code/logic of finding the longest palindrome.
4. How you inherit the .exe file through inheritance. (oops concept)
5. How you sort the text in alphabetical order. (see denis ritchie 5th chapter) prepare well your this section and be confident in interview.
All the best!